- Aged 67 years, Shri M M Dhanuka is a B.E. (Chem) and a founder member of the Company along with Late Shri Shyam Sundar Dhanuka.
- Possesses over 35 years of varied experience and expertise in technical, production and marketing.
Board of Directors
Shri M M DhanukaNon-executive Chairman
Shri Nikunj DhanukaManaging Director & CEO
- Shri Nikunj Dhanuka, aged 47 years, is a Commerce and a Management Graduate and Promoter of the Company and is associated with the Company since 1998. Possesses diverse experience in handling overseas business and an extensive knowledge on the functioning of Chemical Industries.
- In charge of the overall affairs of the Company and specifically supervises the finance, banking and operations of the Company.
Shri J K SabooExecutive Director
- Aged 61 years is a Commerce and Law Graduate and is associated with the Company since 1991.
- Has more than 35 years of experience in the petrochemical industry and is in charge of the operations of the Company’s Plant situated at Taloja.
Shri Rajesh R MuniNon-executive and Independent
- Aged 63 years is a Commerce Graduate (Hons.) and a fellow member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- He is a senior partner of M/s R.R. Muni & Co., Practicing Chartered Accountants and has more than 30 years of rich experience in audit and taxation.
Shri P H RavikumarNon-executive and Independent
- Aged 64 years is a B.Com, CAIIB, ACIB (Lond.), FCISI (Lond.) (Hons.) and a retired Banker.
- He possesses an expertise in finance and has sharp acumen in corporate banking functions, treasury, retail, agri business verticals,etc.He is also associated with Commodity and Derivatives exchanges.
Dr. A K A RathiNon-executive and Independent
- Aged 66 years is M.E. (Chem), Ph.D (Chem) and Diploma in Management and Integrated Coastal Zone Management,.
- He was associated with the Industries Department and Forest and Environment Department with the Government of Gujarat, Faculty of Planning and Public Policy, CEPT University, Ahmedabad, etc.
- He has penned various articles on matter of subject interests’ viz. industrial development, management, safety and environment in different journals, periodicals etc. and is a visiting professor to various engineering and management colleges.
Dr. Vaijayanti PanditNon-executive and Independent
- Dr. Vaijayanti Pandit has a Ph. D in Management Studies from Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, (JBIMS). She has a Masters in Political Science, Diploma in Journalism and Yoga and topped the Pune University for Graduation.
- Dr. Pandit is an Advisor to Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research before which she was Vice President at Adfactors Group. She has headed FICCI West as the Sr. Director and was Secretary to Indian Merchants' Chamber. She has spearheaded many Gender Empowerment Projects for International Labour Organisation (ILO) Geneva and has travelled to more than 40 countries for business missions, conferences and projects.